Started by the editors of Pakistaniaat: A Journal of Pakistan Studies, this is a public forum for all those interested in Pakistani history, culture, and politics. We hope that our readers will use this forum to comment on our regular posts about the journal and about other Pakistan-related matters.
(All views presented on this blog are those of the respective authors and do not represent the official views of the Pakistaniaat staff)
Further Details About The Pakistan Forum
- The Pakistan Forum, first and foremost, is a multiauthor blog that aims to publish materials in support of a progressive, democratic, and inclusive Pakistan.
- The blog started as an offshoot of our journal, Pakistaniaat: A Journal of Pakistan Studies, but has now taken on a life of its own. We mostly post opinion pieces from a selected group of authors who either write exclusively for us or allow us to republish their articles published in other publications.
- We also encourage new and young writers to contribute their writings to us. You can very conveniently submit your articles by emailing us at email@example.com.
- We also welcome thoughtful comments. You can check our comment and other policies on our Policies page.
- We are also happy to publish Pakistan-related announcements if you send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We also aggregate feeds from good Pakistani blogs; if you have a Pakistan-related blog and would like to be included in our aggregated feed please provide us the details using the Suggest a Blog link.
- We are NOT a newspaper, so most of what we publish is opinion-based writing informed by theory, personal experience, and a desire to contribute to a progressive Pakistani public sphere.
- We would love to review and publish your work. Please pass the word about The Pakistan Forum to your friends and if you have a blog, please add our link to your blog.
Pakistaniaat is a refereed, multidisciplinary, and open access academic journal offering a forum for scholarly and creative engagement with various aspects of Pakistani history, culture, literature, and politics. Housed in the English Department of the University of North Texas, Pakistaniaat is a sponsored journal of the American Institute of Pakistan Studies. Available online as well as in print, Pakistaniaat publishes three issues per year. All sales of our Print Version support our online open access mission.